This Thursday we'll find out. Vote in a comment whether you think Kendall baby #2 is a boy or a girl.
Monday, January 10, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This Thursday we'll find out. Vote in a comment whether you think Kendall baby #2 is a boy or a girl.
Posted by Jenny Kendall at 4:12 PM
9 comments:
Boy.
But I've always been wrong, except for with my own kids. So, if the trend continues, it'll probably be a girl.
Boy. People say it's 50/50, but in the Kendall family...that's just not the case.
Girl please? Thank you
Jack and I both guess a boy. :D Dean needs a brother to help with all the girl cousins.
My OB said that he would ask what the parents wanted and then tell them the opposite. That way, if they got what they did not want, he would shrug and say that he was right. If they got what they wanted, they did not care that he was wrong.
You would probably be happy with either but I agree with Paul, Kendalls tend to be heavy on the boys.
boy, for no reason at all :)
I am not getting a reading on this one at all. I'll have to say girl, just to make a guess.
I just consulted the witch doctor and she said another boy as cute as Dean
BOY.....i love what paul said! its so true...if its a girl....then ill be shocked!
Post a Comment