Jane is 3 months old and very cute.
Jane's 3 month abilities: She can grab things-- including her feet. She sleeps really well in the night (usually 9 hours) but demands a lot of attention during the day. She likes to be walked to sleep, but if I time it just right she'll fall asleep in the swing. She's smiles a lot and laughs when we're lucky.
James completed his first triathlon yesterday. We are all very proud of him. I couldn't figure out how to cheer him on from the sidelines, so we don't have any race pictures yet. James plans to post his story. This is just your teaser. I asked James to put on his game face. Are you intimidated?
Sunday, August 28, 2011
Jane's a 3 monther
Posted by Jenny Kendall at 9:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
She is getting so big! James is very intimidating! He is looking very fit! We'll have to have some pull-up contests again at the family reunion so he can get the most improved player award!
So I have been terrible about getting around to see friends with new babies, but I am pretty sure this is worst one yet. I can't believe Jane is 3 months old. I live 20 minutes away from you and I haven't managed to come and visit both of you yet. So so sorry. Let me know when is good for you so I can come visit.
Listen. I know I wasn't invited to see this blog and I am not a creepy stalker, I just am a faithful Kendall family fan. You guys are amazing and I love your blog and your baby! I had a baby the exact time you did so I use Jane as my milestone marker for what our baby should be doing if she wants to be successful and intelligent like the Kendall baby. I hope that's ok.
Jane is adorable and James is very intimidating. Congrats on the race.
Post a Comment