Tuesday, April 13, 2010

I look like my brothers.

I've looked through all of my wedding pictures in the last week. (I really hadn't done it before then.) Jessica and Rod are fantastic! I'm really glad that you're both good and you both took pictures. I noticed, as I saw my face over and over again, that I look like Jonathan and Josh. Here are a couple funny ones.

Jonathan at Estes Park


I look like Jonathan

I look a like Josh with all of my expressions. This, besides being a hilarious picture, reminds me of Josh. Sorry, I don't have a picture of that look on his face.

3 comments:

mommaquincy said...

You look like your brothers, but in a totally pretty feminine way!

Chapples said...

awesome!

Meg & Josh said...

I have always said I think you and Josh look the most alike.... and I am certainly not afraid of Josh and my girls looks, because you and your sisters are beautiful!!