Thursday, July 22, 2010

10 minute video

yep. that is how many pictures we took-- 10 minutes worth. I didn't get any pictures of the Kendall house stay or boating or a couple of my siblings, but you'll be grateful since more pictures would have made this slide show even longer. I discovered that I can use our video software to make slide show and record my comments. I'm not very good at it yet, but I still think it's cool. Here's the Kendall and Quincy 2010 reunions:



Thank you everyone for feeding, clothing (Jess and Meg), and sheltering us. We had a blast!

6 comments:

Nicole said...

I have to admit I love the mohawk.

Ambs said...

Woah, those are some GREAT PICTURES!! And I have to mention that I loved hearing your voice... I miss you so much!!

I was wondering what cabin you guys were at for the Kendall reunion and what lake you were at for the Quincy reunion?? They look like so much fun!!

mommaquincy said...

I got a service unavailable message, so I'll tell you again, thanks for the great slide show! And would you please send me the pictures of the kids in the mud, all the grandkids by and in the playpen and the one of you and Grandma and Grandpa, please?

Erika Ellis said...

that slide show was great. I like having you explain each picture. the ones with the kids on the beach were so cute!

Jessica said...

Cool technology Jen! I liked your commentary quite a lot. It was heavenly to be together for a few days.

Anne said...

Great pictures. We loved having you here and look forward to next month.