
James took me as a belated mother's day present. It was awesome. I bought a new dress.James got us some tickets in a box! we were so close that we could see the actors facial expressions! Live means more when you're so close. Those Broadway actors are super talented. Thanks James. It was an awesome date.
Tuesday, July 27, 2010
Wicked
Posted by Jenny Kendall at 12:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
I am jealous! Next time it comes to Salt Lake, I'm going to wait in line from early in the morning to get tickets! You two look very nice!
I knew you'd like Wicked! And I love LOVE your dress! If I were a bit smaller, you might find it missing after we come over one of these times!
You are such a lucky girl!! I have yet to have the chance to see Wicked so I am very jealous!
Wow. Jealous. That's all I can say. Looks like so much fun! And Jenny, you look beautiful in your new dress!
That is certainly something I'd like to see some day. You look beautiful, I LOVE LOVE LOVE your dress choice. I saw that one on the Shabby Apple, it's just perfect. Great work James! A lovely date.
That's on my list to see! LOVE the new dress. You look FANTASTIC!
oh I'm jealous! Jenny you look smashing in that dress! What a fabulous date!
I am also jealous, BEST play ever!! Good job James on the awesome gift! Jenny, you look absolutely beautiful!! Glad you guys had a good time.
Post a Comment