We dressed up. a little:
Sydney, Dean's twin cousin, looked super cute!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
also, by way of random updates:
James has approximately 1800 receipts labeled and filed away in his super money tracking system.
We went to the optometrist this week. My eyes have gotten "two clicks" better since I stopped working a job where I stare at a computer all day. That's .5 in contact strength. I think I'm going to have to get new, lower strength glasses, too.
James can do 6 pull ups in a row or 8 chin ups.
We own our cars! we just paid off my Subaru this fall.
James pulled a muscle in his back -- so he's doing light lifting.
His latest workout schedule is to meet his friend at the gym at 5:15am 3 days a week! He could go later but he knows he wont be consistent without a work out buddy. He's an early riser-- just like his Dad.
I'm 12 weeks pregnant! I have new ultrasound pictures to be posted soon.
Saturday, November 20, 2010
Oh yeah, Halloween.
Posted by Jenny Kendall at 7:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
You just don't look old enough to be a mother in that picture! I love your number one fan idea! Wow! That's a lot of stuff you've bought! Nice work on the pull-up goals James!
Congrats on all the accomplishments. Glad you have been able to stick with an exercise and weight program. You get that from Dad, not Mom. Dean and Syd are cute together.
You realize that come June, you will have had 2 kids since I've had one? Kinda of a crazy thought.
Congrats on paying off your cars, that's totally awesome! James that's a lot of pull-ups and chin-ups.
Who knew your eye sight could improve? I thought it could only be downhill.
Post a Comment