Monday, March 21, 2011

Anniversary the third

It is true -- almost. Our anniversary is tomorrow, but we celebrated today (that is when our babysitters were available). We went to the Aquarium restaurant and had some delicious sea food. It was super fun to have a date with James. He's a great guy and we're in love. Here's a few catch-up pictures:

Us today: yes, we were laughing.


me March 6th. the best I've got for a belly shot. I should take one of those:

Our valentines date:

by the way, I'm 30 weeks pregnant! two more months. I still have plenty to get ready and I'm running out of energy. I feel decent as long as I make it to the pool every-other day, get off my feet in the evening, and don't eat too much at once. I'm excited to have my baby in my arms (and away from my bladder, lungs, and stomach). I love her already.

Dean is an angel of a little boy. I don't post enough of him on this blog. You might want to visit his blog Dean Fans Only . I absolutely adore him and enjoy him and love him. I'm glad he's part of my family.

2 comments:

Anne said...

Congrats on 3 great years. Time really flies by.

mommaquincy said...

Happy Anniversary! Great pictures! What a very attractive couple! Your belly really had grown since I saw you last! I'm with you I can't wait for this little girl Kendall to come out and meet me!