Wednesday, March 2, 2011

26 and all is well!

I'd love to post a picture. I really would, but our computer hasn't been working for a couple weeks. I'm posting now from James old lap top-- the one that I've told him to throw away a few times. I guess being a pack rat comes in handy sometimes. But I'm pretty sure it can't handle the camera software. Anyway, I had a great 26th birthday (on Monday)! It went like this:

I went to water aerobics. (I forgot my towel, but I don't let little things like that bother me). Water is so great for my pregnant aches and such.

James came home and ate lunch with me. He even brought me a cake! Emily made it in the morning so he could bring it with him as he crossed town to switch offices. What a fun surprise!

I didn't clean up after Dean's lunch at all.

Dean and I went to the park. It was a BEAUTIFUL day! He just squeals with joy when I take him to a new place and let him explore. so fun. He tripped and got his first goose egg. He shook it off pretty quick, though.

James came home early and we went to the Olive Garden (thanks Grandma&pa Ellis). Yummy seafood raviolis.

We stopped at Academy on the way home and I grabbed a new bathing suit. My expanding middle has stretched my last one as far as I want to push it.

James got me a totally awesome pot set. Now I can steam, fry just one egg, make a big batch of soup, or make a little gravy with cookware just the right size! I've never had that luxury.

I also officially hit the third trimester on my birthday. Wow! it has gone by fast this time... but now that I'm getting so big "pregnant" is always in the front of my mind. I expect these last few months will pass as slowly as before.

Other birthday surprises: Mom got me a super cute maternity dress. I've already worn it twice. The Kendalls got me a salad spinner. It might change my life-- or at least help me eat more lettuce. Jason and Nicole took me to dinner last night. No cooking two nights in a row! I got a birthday call from my Grandma Jones-- I haven't seen her for a long time and it was really good to talk.

Thanks for the love everyone. I have such a good life. I am one happy girl.

6 comments:

Anne said...

Good to see a posting. I was having withdrawals. Look forward to seeing some pictures when you get the computer up and running again. Glad you had a great day for your birthday.

Anne said...

Great to see a posting. I am looking forward to you getting your computer up and running again. Glad you had a great day for your birthday. Love you.

mommaquincy said...

Its great to hear from you. It will be even better to get those promised pictures!! So glad you were born! That baby is getting closer every day!

Ambs said...

26 must be the Olive Garden year! :) I wish we could still celebrate it together surrounded by our families and cupcakes...

Ashley Bybee Stepp said...

Happy late Birthday!

StephenEmily Stacey said...

Happy Birthday Jenny! Glad you had such a fantastic day. I still remember our freshman year going country dancing. Thanks for being a great friend. Can't wait to see pictures of your new little one. They're the best!