Sunday, June 19, 2011

Daddy day





I want to say something about my Dad and my husband on Father's day.

My Dad is as good a father as anyone can hope for. He took care of me and my mom and siblings by working like crazy. He kept all the cars running, fixed all the house stuff, and worked plenty of long days at UPS. He has always been generous. He's been known to help neighbors with their house and car problems. He's been known to give away cars (or "trade" them for a loss) or quietly replace someone's tires who needed it or ship a bike across the country because his daughter (me) is too scared to buy one. He's served in the church faithfully. I've never heard him complain about the hours and hours he's put into it. I love my Dad. I hope I can grow up to be more like him.



James takes really good care of me. He's a really good man. I'm lucky to have him. He's an involved and loving father. Dean loves to go running with James or jump on his tummy or get thrown around. Dean especially loves to read books with his Dad. James will wake up in the night to feed Jane. Yep, I love that. He's a great husband. James has a lot of patience with me. He always appreciates me. He does a really good job at work and he's always willing to help at home as well. I love my James.

1 comments:

mommaquincy said...

You have a great husband! You dad is awesome, too! I miss you and your family!!