Saturday, June 4, 2011

family pictures



Dean and cousin Sydney enjoying the water table.

Aunt Nicole meets Sydney (she likes her. what a relief!)

Proud Papa

The family picture sequence. I put up all the attempts because I think it tells a funny story.



James' work sent us this cool edible arrangement. We had to take a picture




We are doing good. It's been really nice have James home. Now my Mom is here to help.

6 comments:

Emily said...

You look great Jenny! I'm sure you're enjoying that little bundle of sweetness. Glad your Mom is there to help. Moms are the best!

Jenny Kendall said...

Its so good to be here!

Kristin said...

You do look wonderful. Jane is so cute. I am really excited to come over and meet her. Let me know when all your family is through visiting and you feel up to having friends over. In the meantime, enjoy your sweet baby and your mom.

Jessica said...

Love the family photos, those are no joke! Especially with 2 little ones, so much more complicated. Jane is adorable, looks just like Tessa did! ;)

steve and aida said...

I love the one of Sydney and Dean. They are cute cousins.

Ashley Bybee Stepp said...

You're a mommy of two babies! She's beautiful!