We spent most of the weekend running around trying to get stuff done like
- figuring out what was keeping the dishwasher from draining properly -- James did and fixed it today!
- getting my windshield replaced -- it has been cracked for years
- mopping, vacuuming, etc.
We did get to spend some time with Jason and Nicole as is our tradition for the last 3 years. We had a wild party involving pizza, cupcakes, discussion on books, thinking about visiting the pool, and naps. (okay maybe not so wild)



Isn't it adorable how Nicole got them coordinating shirts!

Jane is one beautiful girl.
6 comments:
Nice! You all look very good! I love the coordinating shirts! You seem to be back to prepregnancy thinness and Jane is getting chubby! Nice work!
Oh and I wanted to mention that Jane seems to look like you when you hold her and like James when he's holding her. Is that possible?
That DOES sound like a crazy party! Such cute kids, and adults. :) Makes me happy to see that Jane uses the blanket I made her.
Oh, how I miss those children. Christmas can't come soon enough.
Sounds like a fun way to enjoy the day! I agree with mommaquincy, everyone looks good! I love the picture of you Jenny with baby Jane. That is so cute.
She is really beautiful and you look amazing too. Always glad to see someone return to pre pregnancy shape, it gives me such hope for the future. I need to come visit sometime. When are you around
Post a Comment