Jane has been busy growing like crazy. She's eleven pounds now and 23 in tall. She loves it if you talk to her right in her face where she can see you. She smiles and grins when she's in the right mood. This picture is the closest I've got to a smile.
She's a wonderful baby. She sleeps 8 or 9 hours straight at night, 2 out of 3 nights (seems like). Jane takes abuse from her brother with a good attitude. She has some adorable rolls on her legs I love her.
Thursday, July 28, 2011
Jane is 2 months old
Posted by Jenny Kendall at 4:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Thanks so much for the new pictures. She is such a cutie. We are looking forward to seeing you in Sept. So glad you all decided to come to Utah.
She is such a doll Jenny! I hope we get to meet her someday.
She looks so big! She makes Jacob look really small! I'm so glad she's sleeping well! I'm so excited to see you. It seems so close now that we bought plane tickets! Thanks for the update!
yay baby Jane! You are growing so well! She is so cute!
She looks just like her mom! She is beautiful, and getting SO big! Can't wait to see you in a month!
Post a Comment