I missed the first four months of Jane's life. I only remember a few weeks passing since she's been born. The calender doesn't lie, so I guess it's true.
Jane sits well with some support. She loves to "talk" to you. She smiles and laughs. Jane has rolled over by accident a couple times but never on purpose. She's pretty good at grabbing toys hanging over her and she can stand in the exersaucer and grab those toys, too. She sleeps about 8 hours every night. Our travel lately has messed up her eating I cant rightly say what's going on there. She's so sweet. We all love her excessively.
Sunday, September 25, 2011
Jane is 4 months
Posted by Jenny Kendall at 6:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
She is a little doll. It is amazing how children come into the world with their own personalities.
This jump into grandparenthood is so fun but I do wish we were closer. Thank goodness for the internet and thanks for posting so faithfully.
She really looks big in that exersaucer! 4 months go fast when you are so busy with 2 kids!
This is getting ridiculous. I still haven't met her and that means I haven't seen you in about 5 months. I have got to make it over there. She looks adorable and I see a lot of you in her, especially that first picture.
She has your eyes Jenny. She's adorable. I'm glad you're doing well; and that you had to make dinner tonight:):)
Post a Comment