Friday, October 7, 2011

I Love ...



I love Conference. It changes my life every time. Thank goodness it comes twice a year. I love belonging to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. The loudest message for me this year is "where's you faith?" You know, something along the lines of ' stop being a bum Jenny and believe all those things you know'.

I love my new Shark mop:



I love my new running shoes. It's like running bare foot! soooo comfy. They are also going to seriously change my running technique.



I love babysitters because I love dates. All of this is leading up to:

I LOVE JAMES! Have you met him? He's such a catch. Seriously, what would I do and where would I be without him? He's an amazing husband.

I also have 2 children who I love that way that only mothers can understand. You see, I love James because I choose to and I choose him. My children? I love them and I didn't choose them or choose to love them. It's just part of me like an arm or leg.

3 comments:

mommaquincy said...

I love you! Such great thoughts! You're right James is a catch, but so are you! And your children are adorable! I miss them!

Emily said...

Ahhhh....the things we love. Aren't they grand? :)

And I also love the Vibrams. I've been running in them for almost 2 years. I've run two 1/2 marathons in them. My KSOs wore a hole through the bottom, so I replaced them with the KomodoSport. They're awesome. Glad you've discovered minimalist running. Wish we could run together. I'm much better than I was when we lived at Centennial; I was so pathetic then.

Kristin said...

I am fascinated with both your shoes and your mop. We still need to get together sometime soon. My mom is coming into town next week but once she goes home I will still have a few weeks of not being able to go the the gym, which really clears my schedule. Give me a call sometime.