Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween 2011



Thanks Mom for digging up my old gymnastics jacket. Made for an easy costume. I'm all about easy.
I swear Jane gets cuter every day. Seems impossible, but she manages somehow.

I'll give you one guess who Dean is for Halloween.

He's James obviously! A few people even guessed without clues.

We bought way more candy than necessary for our small trunk-or-treat. I asked James to hide the bag of candy bars from me before Halloween. I think I'm going to make him put the candy back in hiding because otherwise I'm going to be sick.

It was a fun Halloween

5 comments:

Erika Ellis said...

so cute! (all of ya!)

mommaquincy said...

You're right! She is cuter! Dean makes a cute copy of his dad, too! If James hides the candy it will never get used up!

AUDREY said...

That is so hilarious! He looks so much like him.

Anne said...

I'm going to have to find some of James' 2 yr old pictures. I think James and Dean are 28 year apart twins.

Ashley Bybee Stepp said...

You have a really beautiful family!