My baby is a two year old boy. I knew it was going to happen, but I just didn't realize how quickly he's grow. He likes to run and jump, dance, find sticks at the park (he generally chooses one to take home with him), and learn new words/colors/numbers/letters.http://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gif
You probably don't remember how little Dean liked his birthday cupcake last year. I'd say that this year went better. He showed a passing interest in it:He attempted two bites then returned his attention to his toys.
He really loves this laptop from Grandma Quincy. His Ana gave him some trucks that he's been carrying all over for the last week or so. His parents didn't buy him anything. I don't think I'll be able to get away with that next year.
Dean is a lot of fun. I love him. Here's a little video of him. He's not as serious as he looks in pictures. He just refuses to smile for the camera.
Sunday, November 6, 2011
Dean is 2
Posted by Jenny Kendall at 1:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
He looks like he's 2 and he sounds like he's 2! It must be true! That's funny that he's not interested in his cake!
He looks like he's 2 and he sounds like he's 2! It must be true! That's funny that he's not interested in his cake!
he's getting big! so handsome too
He seems so much bigger than just a couple of weeks ago when we were there. He even will say "three" now. When we were there he skipped three. Such cute kids. We love you.
Post a Comment