Jane is six months old now. It is time to start solid foods. I had high expectations for entertainment and low expectations on food consumption. Jane was a bit suspicious when we put her in Dean's chair, pulled out the cameras, and sat staring at her.
Jane would let me put the spoon into her mouth. She'd even lean into it. Judging by her facial expressions, she didn't really like it. However, she couldn't help but suck on the spoon, so she ate everything I gave her.She also tasted the high chair and may have preferred that to pureed peas.
I let her hold the spoon and she actually opened her mouth to put it inside. She looked pained, but couldn't override her powerful baby urges to suck on everything.
I'm pretty proud of her.
Sunday, December 4, 2011
Jane's first food
Posted by Jenny Kendall at 6:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Good job Jane! So cute!
So cute.
Post a Comment