First, Easter.
We had a really good holiday, but between 9am church, 1pm naps, and Quincys in the afternoon, we didn't manage any pictures. Rest assured Jane was adorable in her Easter dress (purple ruffles). Dean is actually wearing his Easter shirt in our day-after Easter egg hunt.
It was our FHE. I like spreading out the holiday fun. The kids were totally thrilled even though there was about 1 jelly bean per egg and a few little toys. I'm trying to start some holiday traditions for our family. I've learned that things are only as special as you make them, and it's important to make some things special. I'm not good at it, but this year was moving in the right direction -- new Easter clothes and an egg hunt.
Friday, April 12, 2013
Easter
Posted by Jenny Kendall at 12:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You have beautiful babies Jenny... I was just dreaming of coming down to visit you the other day. Oh that would be marvelous! :) We've got never-ending snow here this spring. Texas sounds amazing! Love you cuz!
How fun! You did great! I think Dean looks great in his Easter shirt and Jane looks darling in her not Easter dress! I hope to see a picture of her in her dress still!
Post a Comment