Alice Anne Kendall was born April 17, 2014. (Two days after her due date I was induced). She weighed 8lbs 8oz and was 21 inches long.
Dean and Jane totally love her. We are all doing pretty great, especially since Grandma Quincy showed up a couple days ago and I've been catching up on sleep. Alice is a growing machine. She's already 9lbs at 2 weeks. She's figured out day and night. She sleeps pretty great at night and likes to be held during the day. She looks a great deal like Jane did. I wonder if she still will in a couple years.
If you want to see excessive amounts of baby and kid pictures check out the kid blog KendallKidz@blogspot.com
Here's a few Easter pictures. It was pretty low key, just a couple small presents and an egg hunt in the front yard. The kids were thrilled.

4 comments:
Im here andstill love finding blog posts!
Great pictures. Thanks for posting.
Congratulations Jenny and James. She is a cute little addition to your family.
Congrats! She is a beautiful baby, and I don't toss that compliment out regularly. :)
Post a Comment