Monday, March 23, 2009

1st anniversary


Amazing how much your life can change in just a couple of years. This past year has been fabulous. James is a very good husband. He really takes good care of me! Here's a few things we've done since we got married:

  1. Caribbean cruise (honeymoon)
  2. totaled my sentra :(
  3. bought my Subaru :)
  4. I quit my job as an analyst
  5. Experienced a hurricane
  6. Sea World! (what better time to go on vacation than when your home doesn't have power?)
  7. bought our first house
  8. James spent several months as executive secretary and is now EQ Pres.
  9. I learned to cook... or started learning
We celebrated by going to the cheesecake factory and doing sealings at the temple. Isn't our church awesome! We can go and repeat our covenants as often as we wish. It was especially poignant since it was our anniversary. I love James so much and I'm excited for all of the things next year will bring. Yay for marriage!

2 comments:

mommaquincy said...

You still look like newlyweds to me! Great picture! Wishing you another great year together!

Emily said...

Congrats! The second year flies by even faster than the first. Yay for being married. Love ya!