Jenny is 24! and spoiled rotten!
I took the video with my new laptop. the mic is not very good. you may want to keep your hand close to the volume. James got me a new laptop (because my old one passed on) and I got myself a treadmill from craigslist! This post is very long overdue. I guess working 12 hrs a week really cuts in on my blogging time. :) I am loving my new lappy.
I made a goal to go 100 miles when I got my treadmill and I am just about to 30! that is going pretty well... sort of. I'm way out of shape. I can only run a mile at a time and barely that. I get in most of my miles by setting my laptop in front of the treadmill and walking while I watch a movie. I have been developing a love of walking. I really like the way it relieves my back and helps fix my posture, not to mention it stretches out my hip flexors which get really tight from sitting too much. but I'm still pathetic.
PC Kidz is really just a ton of fun. My kids say and do the funniest things. I really like it. It is low stress, but still can be as challenging as I want to make it. Plus I still have plenty of time to be a house wife.
Thursday, March 19, 2009
Happy birthday to me: Fun with the new laptop
Posted by Jenny Kendall at 2:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That's pretty awesome that you can use your computer as a video camera! The reflection on your glasses was kind of creepy, but I got over it. You house is really nice. I like your wall hanging. It looks great in your bed room. I'm glad you were spoiled! You deserve it!
We enjoyed your video, Sophie said your name the whole time. She also says, "hi." Good luck with that treadmill. We're up to running 3 miles 3 times a week, are you signed up for a 10k yet?
Post a Comment