Friday, May 15, 2009

Pregnant!

This is the post you've all been waiting for...

First comes love

Then comes marriage

Then comes the baby in the baby carriage...


expected in carriage Nov. 28

The ultrasound picture is from last month. I'm pretty sure it's the cutest little wiggling gummy bear I've ever seen. Today we got to hear the fast little heart beat. It is really very fun to see/hear and everything looks good so far. We know that we are very blessed, and I hope that things continue to go well.
I don't look much different yet. I keep thinking that I've gained weight, but the scale doesn't agree. I eat more than James, though, so it must really eat up calories to be pregnant. I probably won't show much for a little while, but I promise to post a few pregnant Jenny pics.

14 comments:

mommaquincy said...

Yahoo! I can shout it out now! I am soo excited and will take lots of pictures of you at Estes Park; so keep eating! Its one lucky baby to have such amazing parents!

Ambs said...

I have to admit that I've known for a while! :) I wanted to say CONGRATS before now but I waited!

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love you Jenny!

SO EXCITED!!!

Moonsahra said...

Congratulations! It will certainly be the beginning of a whole new adventure for the both of you. Yeah!

Erika Ellis said...

Awesome!!!

Miss J. said...

Congratulations!!!! That is so great! I'm really excited for you!

Ashley Bybee Stepp said...

Oh wow! Congratulations, you two!!!

Karen said...

wow, that's great! no turning back now, many years of love and worry ahead!!

StephenEmily Stacey said...

Yay! Congrats! Babies are so much fun...and lots of work. But I wouldn't trade it for the world! Tell James hello from us.

Stefanie said...

Holy cow!! Congratulations!

Chapples said...

oh my gosh that is fantastic!!!! Yay! We are so excited for you guys! We wish you lots of luck and blessings too! AWESOME!

The Sills said...

I am so excited for you!!! Congrats!!! Yeah I can't wait to see all the fun pictures.

Natalie and Aaron said...

Congratulations Jenny! Yay! Hope everything goes well with your pregnancy! Can't wait to see the baby.

Jessica said...

You know I am beyond excited!! You will absolutely LOVE being a mommy, babies are the best. See you in a couple days!

Crafty Momma said...

Congrats to both you and James! I grew up down the street from James..tell him hi for me and I am bery excited for you!