I am so entirely pleased to be out of bed before 8 this morning that I had to post. For the last three weeks I've been taking a medication that totally ruined my mornings. One of the side effects is that it is like a sleeping pill...only it doesn't wear off in the morning. You may or may not have ever been doped up on something that puts you to sleep, but it has been a daily struggle to get out of bed. Yesterday it became apparent that the drug was not successful in it's prescribed function, so I didn't take it last night. It is absolutely lovely to wake up and not have that merciless drug dragging at my senses. (Granted, I have a mild headache and I'm a little nauseated, but I'll take the trade!)
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
good morning cutie! I get up every morning faithfully before 6:00, but sadly enough I go back to bed after Jonathan leaves for early morning seminary. good luck figuring out what's going to work!
Post a Comment