Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Photos of our changing dimensions.


Since James posted his weight chart, I thought you might be interested in a photograph. For comparison, the photo at the top of the blog is James and I at the reunion. You'll probably notice a little change in James face, but he's lost a lot of tummy.

I, on the other hand, have gained a lot of tummy. It's been a while since I put up a pregnant picture, so here's me at 33 wks.

6 comments:

Ambs said...

what's with the nicotine patch?? hahaha

by the way I LOVE the bangs! Way cute! You are a cute pregnant lady... I wish we could have had our firsts together though :(

mommaquincy said...

You have grown and you both look awesome! Is your hair getting darker? You are officially more pregnant then I ever was with my first!

Chapples said...

Looking good!

Ashley Bybee Stepp said...

You make an incredibly adorable pregnant lady, Jenny. SERIOUSLY! Love the shirt, by the way!

StephenEmily Stacey said...

That's a great profile Jenny! I like your band-aid too:)

Jessica said...

Wow, I think James face has changed quite a bit! I can't see his tummy, it's too camoflauge. But yours is a bit easier to see, ha! You are looking great, can't believe how soon he'll be here... well, not here unfortunately, but in Houston anyway. :)