Monday, February 8, 2010

3 MONTHS!

Dean has changed from this soft pink little fuzzy baby: to this bruiser!

2009_11_09_0082010_01_24_005

I LOVE my 3 month old Dean.

2010_02_05_005

2010_02_05_009

Some details you probably don’t care about:

  • He coos, goos, and yells.
  • He sleeps! He’s averaging 7hr sleep stretches at night!
  • He’s so easy to entertain (mostly he just wants to look around the room or at your face.)
  • He’s been smiling more and more. (but not as much as his cousin Sydney)
  • He’ll have a “conversation” with me. He looks me in the face and mimics my facial expressions while we take turns “talking”. This is one of my favorite things in the world.
  • Dean has Cradle Cap really bad. I apply some baby oil before I bathe him and that helps.
  • Dean eats anywhere from 3-7 oz at a time. Usually 4 oz
  • Dean is more vocal about getting what he wants. He used to mainly cry for food and again to be swaddled, but he’s learned to fuss more often. He lets us know when he wants to be walked around, if his diaper is really wet, and when he’s done eating.
  • For the most part, Dean is a very happy baby.

6 comments:

Meg & Josh said...

He is so dang cute, I wish I could just eat him up! :) Ok, maybe just hold him. Miss you guys!

Anne said...

Great new heading. I liked the old one but this one seems to cover your life better. Dean is really growing. We look forward to seeing you soon.

Nicole said...

So Sydney's on my lapping, watching me look at those pictures and she started talking to Dean! What good cousins!

StephenEmily Stacey said...

Here's a hint for cradle cap: rub some olive oil into it and let it sit for 15-30 minutes. Then take a fine tooth comb and comb it out. It works wonders! It was the only way to get rid of Ella's.

Make sure that you do that right before bathtime and then wash his hair really well to get it all out. If you leave the any kind of oil on him (including baby oil), it can clog the pores and make the cradle cap worse.

mommaquincy said...

I care about all of the details! He is really growing up fast! He looks like he's about to jump at you when he's sitting up!
I love the picture collage you put on your header! Almost 2 years of marriage for you!

Jessica said...

Cute pictures, especially the 3 month what expression! I am aching for a conversation with Dean. Maybe you could make a video?