I feel the need to brag for a couple minutes.
The most immediate achievement would be that I wrote an awesome letter of appeal to our insurance. They agreed to pay for a piece of lab work refused last year. I made us $300 the day I wrote that letter :)
Next, I am back to my pre-Dean weight. (not that that was any kind of an ideal). Just for the record, and because James posted my pregnant weight (one!) , I weigh 110 lbs. Before that upsets you, recall that I am only 5'2.
I have been meeting my exercise goals. (4X a week)
For some new goals:
I'd like to keep my house clean.
I want to be able to run again. short term goal -- hit a 9 minute mile.
Saturday, February 20, 2010
Proud of Myself
Posted by Jenny Kendall at 7:14 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Nice work! I don't think I've ever made $300 in one day!
Good job and congratulations on meeting the exercise goal. Stay out of the wind. At 110 lbs, you might get blown away.
Good work on the insurance. It doesn't always work but it is never a good idea to not try.
Hey! How did I miss your blog until now? I hope our number 3 is as great a baby as Dean. And I'm proud of you too, getting back to your pre-prego weight, not letting the insurance company take more than their share, and from the looks of it, being a fantastic 1st time mom! I'll be checking in on you more often!
Love,
Mary
congrats jenny on exercising i need to work out more, so fat i am.
Post a Comment