I like to write poetry. I don't think I'm particularly good at it, but who's comparing? I just whipped this up to express my feelings on Motherhood:
The Answer
Do you want to make a difference in the world?
Do you want to shape the future?
Do you want your life’s work to mean something?
Do you want to be important and influential?
Do you want to become more like God?
Do you want to love and be loved?
Be a Mother.
Some silly things I've learned since having Dean:
- to do almost anything with one hand
- to carry 30 lbs of things in the crooks of my elbows
- to wake up and fall asleep in 30 sec. or less
- to describe bowel movements in detail and without flinching :)
- to make a huge variety of funny faces and noises
- that the best way to give back to your parents is to have babies
I am so grateful for all the women who have taken care of me (especially my Mom). I love you!
I am so grateful to have the opportunity to nurture in my time. Yay for Motherhood!

1 comments:
I love your poem! I'm so glad you've learned so many useful skills from mothering! You are an awesome mother and I love watching you take care of Dean so well! I love you back!
Post a Comment