Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Quincys come to town


My parents and youngest brother came to visit us in Houston. (Okay, they mostly came to visit Dean and Sydney) We love visitors.

Mom and Dad in front of Sam Houston.

Herman Park

Group shot @ Mom's request
Dean and Sydney practice sharing. (this particular incident ended with Sydney claiming both blocks.)
Me and Mom.








Jonathan's impressive bed head.


Dean and I couch slouching.

I did a poor job of taking pictures of James. The boys built some storage space in Jason's attic. It was some hot sweaty business. Us girls (and Jonathan as door-opener and tomato gopher) went shopping for baby clothes. I got a few things -- the first clothes that I've had to buy for Dean! He'll be clothed for another 3 months. I should probably stay out of baby clothes stores until then.

The highlight of the trip for me was when we rode the little train around Hermann Park. Dean was so excited he kept trying to jump off my lap.

Thank you for coming to visit!

4 comments:

Stephen Stacey said...

Mom's Request is a great place to take pictures. I've taken many pictures there myself.

mommaquincy said...

I love the pictures, well except for the ones of me at the park. Thanks for having us!! Oh, and will you send me a higher def version of the family shot?

Anne said...

I like the new header picture. Can we get a high def of it? It looks like you all had a great visit. We are looking forward to the summer visits.

StephenEmily Stacey said...

I love your new family picture at the top of the blog.

Do you and your mom have the same reddish/pinkish shirt?