- First of all, I am 27. Last month on the 28th I crossed the line between 26 and 27. I am much more mature now. I also have a fabulous life.
- On March 22nd, James and I will have been married for 4 years and it has been a supremely easy and happy marriage from the beginning. Love you James! He takes prodigious good care of me. I will also be the first to admit that I need a lot of care.
- Jane had her 9 month birthday on Feb. 25. Go here to see many pictures of her at this milestone age.
It's been really fun for us to upgrade our furniture. During the last couple months we bought a couch, bar stools, dining table, and dining chairs. They are all black leather (except the table which is glass and chrome) and look very matchy-matchy compared to the hodge-podge we've been sporting since marriage.
We also plan to paint ASAP and buy a few more things in the living room to increase matchy-matchyness and maximize storage. Maybe I'll even manage to take a picture of it. You can see some of the furniture in the background of the 9 mo. Jane pictures found in the link above.
Also, in case you were wondering, James was released from being the Elders Quorum president. He served a 3 year term. He often congratulates himself on being free of Sunday morning meetings. Now he spends his time in the nursery with me. We like it. James is also the Cub scout Den leader. He totally enjoys the cub meetings, and asserts that 9 year-olds are much more fun to teach than teenagers. I was recently called to be the Relief Society Secretary's assistant. Mostly that consists of running a website - a good calling for me since I can do it entirely from home in my spare minutes.
Another fantastic thing that has happened is that we've discovered a babysitter who will watch the children every Friday night. Thank you Georgina Fienauer. I can't spell her name, but very much appreciate her services. We've gone to the rodeo, dinner several times, temple, a concert in the park, the mall, the park, and museum (to name a few). As I mentioned before, it is fantastic.

2 comments:
Happy Belated Birthday Jenny! We hope it was wonderful!
You have had some big days! And a steady babysitter! That is great! I'm excited to see your matchy matchy house for myself in about a month!
Post a Comment