Sunday, June 16, 2013

Jane turned 2!

Jane is turning into a little lady.





 She was all about the candles. We let Dean blow one out, too. I think we relit them 10 times. I was really happy with the cake. It was the first gluten free cake I've had that was any good. It was also whole grain (go for oat and brown rice flour). It didn't have sugar either (I used Agave to sweeten it--which I can't decide if it is healthy or not).


 I don't buy expensive things for my children. I ran out and got some party crowns and necklaces and the kids were plenty happy. Grandma sends all the presents they need :)

Jane's throne. She LOVES it.

We saved some of Jane's presents for the next day, because she was a little overwhelmed by the chair, wand, book, and panties. She got  a little dog that barks and walks the next day.
 Ariel is trying to be cute on Jane's nightgown, but Jane has her beat. Thanks for being so generous Grandma Quincy!
Jane is adorable, agile, lovable, sassy, small, soft, and sweet. I really love her "Kank-ooo" (thank you). She'll purse her lips and run at me from across the room sometimes when I ask her for a kiss.She snuggles and hugs. Her tantrums are hilarious. She is rather dramatic and will pause to watch you for signs that her performance is moving you.

3 comments:

mommaquincy said...

Yeah! I was so excited to see pictures of the birthday girl! I am so excited to see you and the kids in a month!

StephenEmily Stacey said...

Thanks for posting updates! I love hearing how you are doing.

Chapples said...

Happy Birthday Jane!