um. It's ridiculously hard to take a picture of yourself. I gave up quickly, but this is as close as I got. At least Dean looks cute. I can't figure out why the picture rotates when I upload it. (does that mean I'm getting old?) I am 28 weeks tomorrow, so I figure I'm at half-belly. People tell me that I look "cute" in that I'm-trying-to-comfort-you tone of voice. The second trimester was smooth going. Experience dictates that the last month feels like three, so I'm trying not to get too excited. I keep thinking that this is easiest pregnancy (physically) so far, but then I remember that I'm not to the hard part yet.
Monday, January 20, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You and Dean both look cute and I am your mother and would never lie to you! Luckily you are the toughest pregnant lady ever,so the last months will be easy for you, right?
Time for another bump picture! You must be much bigger than that now!
Post a Comment