Us J.J. Kendalls, we are really too boring to warrant any need for frequent blog posts. That is why I don't intend to tell anyone that I've created a blog, until I can at least get some hurricane pictures up.
I created this blog almost entirely for my own entertainment (and my Mom and sister have been asking for hurricane pictures for over a month). I thought that a blog was a good excuse to be doing something (which is better than nothing) and still not what I ought to be doing.
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Humble Beginnings
Labels: humble beginnings
Posted by Jenny Kendall at 11:25 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Well put. You are an excellent writer! I, on the other hand, think blogging is a completely noble cause and well worth the time and effort put in. Think of it as scrapbooking, journaling, and staying in touch with family all at once! Either way, I'm excited to see what you come up with. Welcome to the blogging world sister!!
Great stuff Jen!
Yay! Jenny has a blog! I'd like to invite you to read my blog! My e-mail address is dancingmonkee18@yahoo.com. Send me your e-mail address and I'll invite you to read mine!
Post a Comment