Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Dancing

Sorry, no pictures on this one. Last year for my birthday James bought us ballroom dancing lessons. We'd been going more or less consistently until Hurricane Ike, but got out of the habit. Last night we popped in at the studio to see if we could remember anything. We really had a good time. Most people who know me know I love to dance, and James does pretty good too. Our first date was dancing. We'll keep it up as long as we can, and maybe someday I can show you a video.

5 comments:

mommaquincy said...

What a tease! I want to see the video! Do you actually have one? A live performance would be great though!

StephenEmily Stacey said...

You two are too cute. I'm glad that we could be present for your first date:)

Ashley Bybee Stepp said...

That's sweet!

Jessica said...

I'm so glad that James takes you dancing, hopefully he likes it too. :) You have such a great talent for dance, I think it should continue to be a part of your life forever.

Ambyr said...

Hello Jenny! It's you cousin Ambyr! I fond you blog from Jess and your mom so I hope you don't mind if I keep in touch with you! I hope you guys have a great Christmas over in Houston! please visit our family blog ant time at ambyrscrazydayz.blogspot.com
We'll visit again soon!