Wednesday, December 3, 2008

A new house!

I didn't anticipate this blog taking so long, but it also didn't occur to me that we wouldn't have internet for so long at the new house. Anyway, I totally love it! lets start with the first floor.

Well, that's it for the first floor. (there's also a garage, but I didn't take any pictures of that.)









A before and after of the kitchen.








Not only does it looks better, but new appliances are amazing! my dishwasher washed a pot clean that I had burned rice onto! The frige has way more space and uses 1/3 the energy!
Between the kitchen bar and the living room I have our little bar table set up.
new living room.


Don't you just love my new IKEA chair?





James Kingdom soon to be upgraded when he makes a new custom fit desk.

That's all of the second floor (with the exception of the laundry closet and powder room)





Upstairs are the two bedrooms. Here's ours:
















Here's our vanity: if you look closely you can see me standing on the toilet to take the picture.





We each have our own walk in closets. Mine even has a window! it is so lovely that I can just shut the door on James closet and I don't have to worry about anything that's in there.

The second bed looks like the first only it is piled with boxes.

And that is that!


You are all welcome to come and stay. Now you can have your own bed, bath, and closet.

6 comments:

Jessica said...

Congratulations! It's beautiful. Look at your fancy appliances, and sinks!! A dishwasher that got burn rice off??? sounds like a story from a fantasy book to me.

I would love to come visit, we'll save our money... may not be until Dan has a real job though, give us a couple years. I discovered a new chilren's store in a magazine the other day (crazy8.com) it's not in Denver but it is in Houston! One more reason to come visit.

mommaquincy said...

It looks wonderful! That bed is soo much lower than your other one! What a shocks! That is really cool to have a walkin closet with a window. I love the floors and the awesome looking kitchen. Definitely a change! I'm proud of you getting a post down before your internet was in! I wish I could come and visit.

mommaquincy said...

BTW your stairs look like an ideal workout place! If I went up and down them 3 times it would be more exercise then I've been getting in these mornings. Its almost tomorrow and then its just 20 days until you come!!

Moonsahra said...

Wow, that does look like a fun place! Those bathroom sinks are especially interesting, and I'm jealous of the counter space in the kitchen. Congratulations. :D We'd love to come visit some day, but in the meantime Ben and I will have to content ourselves with seeing you again over Christmas break!

Joni's Crazy Life's Adventures said...

wow i totally love it it is so cute your kitchen is amazing i love the cherry wood and all the wood floors i love our wood so much ecspecially when it comes to cleaning and it just looks nice i way want to come and stay and see it!

Ashley Bybee Stepp said...

Your place looks fantastic! Love the kitchen cabinets, by the way.