James and I are particularly lucky in that our families live only a 30 min. drive apart. We had Christmas at the Kendalls on the 26th. James takes credit for his brilliant scheme to ease the Christmas reunion with all siblings since the spouses are all likely to celebrate Christmas on Christas, the Kendalls will celebrate the day after. Worked well this year. Unfortunately, James and I left the camera in South Jordan and I know of no pictures taken for the Kendall Christmas.
Karl wins the prize for best presents. He got some remote control helicoptors and the boys played for hours. Wish I had a pic of that. Just imagine what James would have been like when he was 5 playing with his brothers...something like that. Paul, Emily, James, and Rod went shooting. I couldn't bring myself to go freeze for an hour to get a turn to bruise my shoulder when I could sit and read my new Christmas book. I think they had fun anyway.
Monday, January 19, 2009
Christmas at the Kendalls
Posted by Jenny Kendall at 9:16 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment