Here are my nieces. Sophie and Tessa. Tessa is brand new. Sophie is a ham. Aren't they adorable?
Sophie and I liked to go and visit the dog. It is nice to have an old dog with a two-year-old because the dog was just happy to have attention even if Sophie likes to pull her tail or poke her face.
I tried to spend as much time as possible playing with Sophie and the best way to do that is to get up when I first hear her cry in the morning. Then I had some time with her before everybody else was up.
I hope my Mom will forgive me for being the last one to post about Christmas. I'm trying to make up for it now with 4 posts in one day.
Monday, January 19, 2009
Nieces!
Posted by Jenny Kendall at 9:53 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I am even MORE excited to get your pictures in the mail now! I love the first one, I think ham is a great word to describe Sophie. She really enjoyed playing with you. Thanks again for helping me get some more shut eye in the morning! You are the best.
Cute pictures! You and Sophie look more related than Jess and Sophie, I think! I'm so glad that you guys could come and stay for that long! It was wonderful!
Post a Comment