James had a great day on Saturday. Before I woke up James worked on his office stuff... money, maps for missionaries, etc. When I got up, we started with a nice walk/jog at Memorial park. We came home and I cleaned while James go to work in the garage. We've been working on a frame for a piece of artwork we won at an auction. He decided that he needed some saw horses. We had some left over lumber from the bed we made for our old apartment. He put all the scraps together to make a work table! Then reorganized the garage.I was super happy! nothing like some organization to make my day. Not to leave anything undone, James washed my car for me. He topped it off with a nice spa bath and I made him smoothie. :) What a good husband!
Monday, April 13, 2009
Three cheers for James
Posted by Jenny Kendall at 11:34 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Wow! James IS awesome! How's the desk project coming?
so far James has read books and drawn plans for the desk. Right now I think he's just trying to decide which tools to buy. He hopes to have it done by Thanksgiving.
What I really want to know, is has James considered making a table/shelf like the one he had over his bed at Alta? I was fascinated by that thing. And, after reading a post like this, I'm just reminded of how amazing James Kendall is.
You two make the rest of us look bad... making useful things from left over lumber, organizing with something other than plastic shelves purchased at Wal-Mart, and who makes their own frames? The Kendalls, that's who! Great work, you're a good influence on people like me who buy everything and make nothing. I like the SUPER James pic with his hands on his hips, so heroic!
Your new background is cool! I may never change mine, unless Meg is around to help.
Post a Comment