
Yawn! So teaching preschool is exhausting. I love it, but exhausting. Today I got home at 1ish and sat down to recoup... woke up a bit after 2. Ridiculous. This week we made Easter egg goggles and the kids LOVED them. Well, most of the kids loved them, of course, I have 2 students who hate anything I want them to like. I'm half tempted just to drop them 'cause it negatively influences all of the other kids. I wouldn't do it. Just a daydream I have whenever they throw tantrums. Otherwise things are going really well. I've had 7 kids sign up since I started, which is good. I really like the work.
Good news! I'm getting set up at another day care. That will make 4 and it will be just about right. the down side is that they need to do another background check. They want to know everywhere I have lived in the last 7 years and the dates.... honestly. I think I'll fill several pages. I lived in 3 places in Provo, 1 in VA, 4 in Houston, and I have moved in and out home a few times. I don't think I actually even remember the addresses and dates. This is more detail than my previous background checks have required. It makes me sound like a very unstable person. :)
Thursday, April 9, 2009
Yay for having a job!
Posted by Jenny Kendall at 2:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Well, they have to recognize that you are now a very stable person with a HOUSE! So you don't get more stable than that. If all else fails. Bring in James, he has to be the most stable person ever!
How did you make Easter egg goggles? I want to make some for Sophie she loves goggles and eggs so it's bound to be a big hit! Maybe she's not a bad as your two problem children after all! :) Working with kids IS exhausting especially since you have a whole class of 2 and 3 year olds!!
Post a Comment