So James and I need a little work on our photography skills. We packed our camera (which takes quite a bit of space) all the way to Lake Powell and NEVER took it out of my backpack. There are pictures of the event and I'll try to acquire them. On the other hand, we did a really awesome job of not getting sunburned!
James got to do some wake boarding. He's pretty good at it. His family has put in quite a few boating trips since his Dad had summers off (teacher). I love watching him. I got to do some swimming around, and the scenery at Lake Powell was beautiful.
We had all the Kendalls with us: Rod and Anne (Dad and Mom), Carl, James and me, Paul and Emily, and Grant (fresh from the Seattle mission). It was super fun to have all the brothers together. I have pretty awesome in-laws.
Tuesday, July 21, 2009
Lake Powell
Posted by Jenny Kendall at 8:42 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Practice, practice, practice! You will be need lots of picture taking practice to satisfy this grandma when the baby comes!
Post a Comment