ITS A BOY!!!!!
He is very handsome! Its nice to be able to say he instead of it now! Before we know it, he'll have a name, too!
Yea! Little boys are so much fun. Congratulations again!
woohoooooooo!time to start buying blue stuff!
Hurray for boys!
Yeah!!! Congrats that is so exciting!
A BOY!!!!For some reason that just sounds right. :) I think that's what I was picturing you guys with already.Congrats!love you a lot!
yay! We love boys!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
He is very handsome! Its nice to be able to say he instead of it now! Before we know it, he'll have a name, too!
Yea! Little boys are so much fun. Congratulations again!
woohoooooooo!
time to start buying blue stuff!
Hurray for boys!
Yeah!!! Congrats that is so exciting!
A BOY!!!!
For some reason that just sounds right. :) I think that's what I was picturing you guys with already.
Congrats!
love you a lot!
yay! We love boys!
Post a Comment