Monday, September 28, 2009

30 weeks ultrasound


these are a few from the ultrasound last week. The technician thought he was really cute :) If you think he looks like a skeleton, hopefully we can agree that he's a darling skeleton. He's actually a bit big... a couple weeks ahead on the growth charts. They estimated 4lbs and I was at 30 1/2 weeks. I'm pretty excited to meet him face to face.

If you're having a hard time deciphering the photos above here's some hints: the top two are of his face only and he's facing you chin to the left, forehead to the right. Top left his mouth makes a little black "o" and top right you can see his lips and eyelids. The bottom picture is the classic profile. If you look closely you'll see that his tongue is poking out. We caught him swallowing amniotic fluid.

3 comments:

mommaquincy said...

I love the one with his mouth open! I think he's adorable and can't wait to hold him!

Erika Ellis said...

that is amazing.

Ashley Bybee Stepp said...

How fun!