For the last month we've been battling ants in the house. Before that I'd occasionally see some by the couch, but if I kept things clean over there it really wasn't a big deal. Then, they showed up in the kitchen, on the counters. GROSS. I went and got some ant traps. The kitchen ants really had it coming and I'm sure they were gone before the week was out. The ant traps are not as effective in the rest of the house. I'm tired of all the little pinches I get on my toes. Any suggestions?
Update: I discovered that the ants are coming in through the corner of the balcony door. They haven't got a chance now.
Thursday, September 10, 2009
ANTS!
Posted by Jenny Kendall at 8:54 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I wonder if its 2 kinds of ants in your house. We have had less ants this year than ever. Maybe they are all in Houston? You could try spraying some heavy duty stuff all around the foundation and the garage. That may keep them out.
No suggestions, just sympathy... sorry! We've never lived on a ground floor.
I bet you're glad you don't have mice like poor Amber!
Post a Comment