Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Fun weekend-- BYU victory!


James and I went over to visit Jason and Nicole and watch the BYU vs. Oklahoma game. We were certainly the underdogs, but BYU pulled through. This victory has been a source of great satisfaction for James all weekend. Admittedly, there were a couple parts of the game where I worried about him having a heart attack.

James has been cleaning up a lot for me. Since Paul and Emily are in the guest bed, we had to put all our junk elsewhere. James, very accommodating, sped up his garage shelf project and now our garage is looking very organized. He's also done some excellent organizational work in his little office area. Whenever he cleans something he likes to show me immediately because he knows how much I like it.
So here I am at 28 weeks. I think that my pregnancy is relatively easy, but life is not as generally comfortable as it used to be. I have heartburn almost always, leaning forward is decidedly uncomfortable, my back hurts. On the bright side, I don't have trouble sleeping, and I get as much of it as I want. Little Jimmy kicks and swims around a lot, which is really fun. Sometimes he'll push a foot up and I guess the size from the little bump on my belly. I'm excited to be a Mom!

Isn't James cute? He's excited to be a Dad, too.

4 comments:

mommaquincy said...

Isn't it nice when your team wins? Nice work on the cleaning and organising James! I could use that kind of skill around here, too. Jenny you are doing a great job growing my first grandson! You look darling and healthy! I cant' wait to see you guys in person!

Jessica said...

A big win changes Dan's spirits for a few days as well. Glad you guys got the right channel to watch it!
You great, more like a mommy all the time. I love organizing, I've got a wild hair for that lately too. It's just so gratifying!! You have to show your spouse... who else will care?

Jessica said...

I meant you LOOK great, not "you great" I'm not a cave woman. I need to read my comments before I post them, sorry.

Karen said...

Spencer is still on cloud 9 because of the win also! I guess it runs in that Kendall family!! You look so cute We are excited for your little one to get here! Tell Paul and Emily Hi for us too!!