Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Baby projects

So I made myself a baby sling. What do you think?

When I was at Joanne's to buy the sling fabric and they had fleece buy 1 get one free, so I got a couple shades of blue and decided to do a quick applique blanket.

5 comments:

mommaquincy said...

The sling is great! It will look better with Jimmy in it though! The blanket is fun! Is your hair getting really long?

Jessica said...

Good work on the sling, I think it will come in handy! You don't look at all pregnant in that picture though, it's too straight on! Have you been gaining enough weight? Cute idea with the blanket, you are so resourceful!! I am SO SO SO excited to see you in a few weeks.

Ashley Bybee Stepp said...

Where did you learn how to make those? I've been thinking one of those might come in handy in the who-knows-when future. :)

Chapples said...

Looks awesome!! Fun sling, you are so good! Enjoy getting those sewing projects in now, once the baby comes you will much busier!

StephenEmily Stacey said...

You are so cute and crafty Jenny! It's so fun to see you getting ready to be a mommy. You're going to be great.