Yep, don't have to tell people I'm pregnant any more. Lil' Jimmy is announcing himself.
Paul and Emily have been staying with us this week while they get things set up for his first co-op.We're really excited to have more family in Houston!
Tuesday, August 11, 2009
24 wks and visitors
Posted by Jenny Kendall at 1:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Jen, you look awesome! Thanks for the profile shot! I'm glad you have more family in Houston, too! 24 weeks is soo far past halfway!
OH I am so excited about your belly shot! You look so cute, I just want to give you a big hug and tell Jimmy I love him already.
Cool about your visitors, good luck getting anyone else to move out there! :)
so you just calling him little jimmy for now or is that what your going to name him? i am very jealous of your bump and seein you pregnant and jess's cute kids is defiantly giving me the baby itch!
Post a Comment