Monday, August 17, 2009

We bought a crib!


This is the crib we got off of craigslist for a little less than half of what it is new. I like it because it is solid hardwood and the drop side is hidden. Our crib is actually "pecan" not white, but that is great because it just happens to match all of our wood shelves and the dresser. It makes me excited to put a baby in there.

4 comments:

The Sills said...

So cute!!! I love it it will be so fun for you to put that baby in there.

mommaquincy said...

It is a very cute crib! Way to stick with it and find one! Buying off of the internet is not for the faint of heart! Does Jimmy seem to like it?

mommaquincy said...

I just noticed how close you are to being past the 100 days mark!

Ashley Bybee Stepp said...

Such a nice crib! Way to go on the Craigslist bargains!