I don't know if you notice the countdown on my blog but I've only got 100 more days of pregnancy!! (and hopefully a dozen or so fewer)
Paul and Emily got in a tough spot with an apartment (it smelled like smoke). They're still working out the details, and they're trying to sell the contract. Anyone interested in a smoking 1 bed, 1 bath, apartment in Deer Park, TX? The result is... we've got roommates until mid December. I like it. James gives Paul a ride to work, Emily and I cook, clean, etc. I have been really busy this week clearing the guest bedroom of all our stuff and finding places elsewhere in the house for aforementioned stuff. It took some ingenuity to fit all of our food, food storage (used to be in guest bed), and their food into the kitchen. They'll be here when the baby comes which probably won't be good for their sleep schedules, but I don't think I'll mind having a Sister-in-law on hand.
Thursday, August 20, 2009
Roommates.
Posted by Jenny Kendall at 2:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Well now Jimmy Jr. won't have to share his room with all of your food storage and stuff. Where did you put the treadmill? My computer says 99 days! WooHoo! I can't wait!
Post a Comment