Over the weekend James and I got to do a couple things. One was hang out with some of his high school friends. That is always fun. Heather and Rob were in our BYU ward. Steve and Erin... I don't know as well, but we got to eat lunch with them because they were in Houston for the weekend. The other thing over the weekend was that James hooked up our surround sound to a receiver. He was just giddy while he screwed on wire nuts and stripped wires. He kept going on about how manly he was. :)
Sometimes I just sit back and soak in the beauty of it all. The weather in Houston has been perfect for about a week now. I just open the windows and let the sun pour in. One thing that I love about our house location is that it is right across the street from an elementary school. I can hear the kids playing on the playground during the day and it is music to my ears. I tried to take a picture...I know you are are jealous of our view. This is from our balcony. Beyond all the wires is downtown and on the right is the school playground.
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
Life is good
Posted by Jenny Kendall at 1:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I am so jealous! No one seems to come through St. Louis very often, which is a shame because it's really pretty. However, I will admit that most of us aren't opening our windows with the 25 degree weather today. *Sigh* February will be done soon enough!
btw...I like the new layout.
I love your new background stuff. The pictures are great, too! I'm glad you had a great week-end! Of course James is manly! So what's this week's craft project?
Steve is jealous that he didn't get to see his old Orem high buddies. Looks like fun! I'm jealous of the nice weather - spring can't come soon enough!
Yeah for lunch with old friends, a true joy. Ahh, isn't sunshine heavenly? We're up to 65 today! Not too shabby. Funny how James likes to be manly and strip wires, our husbands are so alike.
Post a Comment