There's how huge I can get. 140 lbs! that's 30 lbs gained for this baby. I'm pretty sure that's about where I was at with Dean, too. I hope it all comes off easy. Before you go criticizing my ridiculous swim suit. That tank top used to be black-- before I spent a hundred hours or so doing water aerobics.
Dean's a lot cuter than me.
It was a nice temperature for just wandering around and playing in the sand. You get to meet a lot of people when your toddler just runs up to them and grins.
We brought some friends who had a sporty kite that has two handles and you can steer it. James played with it for almost 2 hours. Fun toy. I feel kinda bad that I didn't get a picture, but chasing Dean is a two hand, full attention job.
By the way, no change at my doctor's visit last Friday. I'm really hoping something happens this week because I'm beginning to think that this pregnancy might never end.
Sunday, May 15, 2011
Beach Belly and Beach Baby
Posted by Jenny Kendall at 3:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I would feel sorry for you, except you look so cute pregnant.
I'm very jealous that you are at the beach! Lucky lucky! Don't worry that baby will come soon and then you forget about pregnancy. How else would we have more than one kid.
Oh how i love your belly! That shot is spectacular. You are w/o question, ALL BABY. So sorry to tell you this, but I guess you will be having a 30lb ittle girl! :) Kites are fun toys, I imagine James flying one. I want to go to the beach too, that sounds fantastic! Oh and just so you know, your baby waiting to be born is nice for us, because otherwise we wouldn't get to see mom when we go to town to see her. So thanks for taking one for the team!
Okay, you look so ready to pop! You are tiny everywhere else though! And you've waited long enough for me to get to see the rest of my kids on Memorial Week-end! Go ahead and pop! And I love Dean's awesome sun hat! Does James have a matching one?
You look great Jenny! I hope that the rest of the pregnancy goes great for you. It will end; I promise. I went 3 days late with Ivan; I don't wish that on anyone!
How goes the baby on Thursday plan?
Post a Comment