Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Jane Lily Kendall

The facts:

Jane Lily Kendall
Born 7:21 am on May 25, 2011
7 lb 7 oz
19 in
Everybody's healthy
Dean has pointed out that his sister has eyes

More to come in the future. For now, here are some pictures:








14 comments:

mommaquincy said...

My goodness she is darling and where did the chubby cheeks and dark hair come from? So fun! Thanks so much for the update!!

Amy said...

Congratulations to everyone. She is beautiful!!!

JessDowns said...

Jane is so beautiful! I love the name Jane, and I love her! I can't believe how much hair she has! Oh! She is lovely. Congrats.

Chapples said...

Yay! Congrats all 4 of you!

Erika Ellis said...

Thanks for posting pictures. Great looking kid! You guys do good work!

The Sills said...

She's beautiful! Congrats! It fun having two and it's a little crazy too.

Teandra said...

She is a cutie! Congrats to you all

Paul and Em said...

I'm jealous of her dark hair, and I want to squish her chubby cheeks! Can't wait to meet her!

Anne said...

Watch out Dean, your sister is going to out grow you. She is a little doll.

Kristin said...

So so cute. congratulations again. I am very excited to meet your little one but I promise to wait until you all have a bit of time to settle in. I might even let you have all your family come visit first. Congrats jenny.

Kristin said...

Congratulations again Jenny. She is beautiful.

Ashley Bybee Stepp said...

I'm so excited for you! She's BEAUTIFUL!

bethany said...

Look at her little cabbage patch doll cheeks! I love her. I love her name too.

Emily said...

She's precious Jenny. I'm glad to hear that the delivery went well. You have two beautiful children.